Thursday 23 January 2020

Troika! review/overview

As an avowed Advanced Fighting Fantasy fan, I've been a big fan of Daniel Sell's Troika!, even though I've STILL not got it to the table. It's a really terrific 2d6 fantasy game built on the Fighting Fantasy chassis but very much doing its own thing. There are tons of reviews out there, but I'd like to point YOU (if I was to trust the visitor data, the YOU these days is mainly adult webcammers) in the direction of a nice little review by Jakob Schmidt HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Nice! I haven't had a chance to play troika yet, but I'm chomping at the bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link - I'm really into Troika at the moment, and any opportunity to share my enthusiasm is very welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've added a review of the Troika! chapbook "Fronds of Benevolence": https://swanosaurus.blogspot.com/2020/01/fronds-of-benevolence.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete